Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Make: Loving Lowes

by Designing Mom Tori of Tori Higa


Last Saturday my three old and I met up with some friends at Lowe's for their Build and Grow Clinic. We had such a great time that I just had to share the information so that other designing moms out there can have fun encouraging their designing kids to build and create. Each clinic offers a different wood project that the kids can build themselves. The kids also get to wear an apron and goggles, use a real hammer (my son talked about that for days), and earn a badge when they complete their project. The best part of the whole thing (including all of the materials) is that it's FREE! Each Lowe's is different, but our local store offers their free clinics one to two times a month. I highly recommend it if you are looking for a fun (and free) Saturday morning activity.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails