Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Shop: Toddler Glasses

Another favorite post from Designing Mom Mari's blog Small for Big is this one featuring her daughter Wren's uber-fashionable London specs.  I remember wearing very un-fashionable glasses growing up so I can definitely appreciate her quest:


Designing Mom Mari: 

4000 words? Because a mother can never choose just one photo. These are Birdies second pair of glasses direct from London (it was buy one get one half off day! How could we refuse to get two? Plus, there’s the inevitable maintenance and repairs). And oh my, did you notice the rhinestones (carefully sealed under a clear layer of plastic)?! And the backsides of these are lime green – swoon. You can read more about our glasses saga in this earlier post. These glasses are by Zoobug.

1 comment:

Meaghan said...

I would never wish bad eyesight on my daughter or any child - but I think that kids with glasses are so so cute! Unfortunately my little one won't even wear the fun sunglasses I buy her..

Related Posts with Thumbnails