Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Bloggin' Birthday!

I have to admit...the day after my baby was born I mourned that he was one day older. I shudder to think of the day he will turn the big "one!"

Designing Mom Jackie had a great idea to post our LO's Birthdays up on the blog. Send in a pic of your little one on their birthday and let's all celebrate (or in my case commiserate) together!

Jackie: "Our dear, chubby, silly, and lovely little Simon turned one on June 17.
We celebrated in L.A. last weekend (cake and all!) with friends and family."

3 comments:

Our Designing Moms said...

Happy Belated Bday Simon!
Jackie...what a cutie :)

G. said...

How cute is he! He looks like a very healthy and happy 1yr old... congrats to the fam!

aya said...

Happy Birthday, Simon!! You are absolutely adorable!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails