Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Decorate: Paint Colors

By Designing Mom Guissell

I had posted this about a month ago in my
blog and I couldn't end the topic of color without sharing:
I found this fun website sometime ago and thought of it today as I looked through my Pantone book. Colorstrology by Michele Bernhardt is one of my favorite flash websites I have visited. It provides you with the pantone color of your birth month and also your unique birth pantone color. For those who work with or have in the past worked with Pantones this is a pretty neat use of them. My birth color: Apple Butter Pantone 18-1426 Hardworking ~ Theorist ~ Philosopher ... I have to agree. Have fun!"

For those who just can't get enough of Pantone you can find their Fall and Spring 2009 color reports here:
Spring 2009
Fall 2009

3 comments:

Cyn said...

Thank you! I'm a confessed colorholic, but haven't discovered this site yet. Looking forward to checking it out...

G. said...

Well shortly but surely I have also become a colorholic... Have fun!

jackie kersh said...

hooray for color!

Related Posts with Thumbnails