Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Shop: Baby Announcements by Cheerup Cherup

Shop: Baby Announcement from Cheerup Cherup

by Designing Mom Jackie

I toyed with the idea of making my own baby announcements. My twin sister, Cathy, said I was crazy. She was right. When in the world would I have time to make anything with a newborn and a 3 year old? The next best thing was for me to work with a designer and create something that I could personalize but not have to make myself.

I found such a person on Etsy, Alaina of Cheerup Cherup. I was drawn to one of her note cards with a honeycomb motif and she was more than willing to design a custom baby announcement around that. We designed the whole thing via email and I just love the result.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely, as usual!

Related Posts with Thumbnails